Ok skincare pros, all eyes on this exciting new Killer Eye Kit. Developed specifically to help up your retail sales game (you know Tuel has your business back), it’s got everything your clients need to fight all those eye issues—dark circles, puffiness and fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, it comes with a step-by-step once a week Glam Eye Treatment they can do at home.
Now that we’ve taken care of your client’s at home eye care routine, be sure to check out this full eye treatment created by Tuel’s Director of Education. Offering this complete eye treatment in your salon is the ideal way to educate your clients on the benefits of each product and then how to use them at home. Trust us when we say it’s a clear way to boost your business for the long-term.
Glam Up Their Eye Treatment
The Glamour Eye Treatment is beneficial for anyone who needs a little brightening, lightening, or tightening around the eyes. Performed during the refine stage, this treatment is the key to fresh and renewed eyes.
- Step One: Once skin is thoroughly cleansed, make a light paste with Enzyme Peel and Power Scrub, then gently but firmly exfoliate the area around and under the eyes. Remove with water and sponges or barber warp.
- Step Two: Apply Eye Corrector, Fresh Eyes, then Eye Revive to the entire eye area.
- Step Three: Massage the area for 5 minutes with a layer of Rescue Cream boosted with 1 drop of Rescue Essential Oil.
- Step Four: Apply a layer of Lift Up Firming Mask.
- Step Five: Cover eyes with cotton pads soaked in hot water or Tea Eye Soak* and allow to set for 5 minutes or more.
- Step Six: Rinse thoroughly and add another layer of Eye Corrector, Fresh Eyes and Eye Revive.
- Sales Tip: Send clients home with the Killer Eye Kit to maintain results between facials.
- Tea Eye Soak Instructions: Take 2 cups of hot water, 2 tea bags (black tea preferred), and soak until strong. Add 3 drops of Rescue Essential Oil (if you have it). Store in the fridge, in a clean covered container to reheat and reuse.