Learn from the best and be better than the rest.
Broaden your skincare knowledge with intimate, hands-on classes.
Product Knowledge / Participation & Demo
Learn how pore size and a few key questions can reveal a person’s skin type regardless of their color, gender or ethnicity. You will get an overview of Tuel and better understand the advantages of using hydrophilic products in your facials. Class fee is non-refundable.
Advanced Skin & Body / Hands-On
Get an in-depth understanding of how to use all Tuel products. You will learn which products are right for each skin type and condition. Class includes detailed instructions on skin analysis, exfoliation, extractions, electrical equipment and showerless body treatments. You will also learn valuable techniques for effortlessly rebooking clients and retailing products.
Skin Conditions / online course
This 10 hour online course will give you a better understanding of those challenging conditions like acne and rosacea, along with more in depth information on mature skin and an introduction to oncology skin treatments. PRE-REQUISITES for this course are The Complete Package and The 5 day Advanced Skin and Body Class. Two hours per date from 10am–12pm (PST). Student must complete all 10 hours to receive completion certificate.
2021 Class schedule
To register for classes or to inquire about availability, please call 800.765.7597.
|Concord California Classes||Jan||Feb||Mar||Apr||May||Jun||Jul||Aug||Sep||Oct||Nov||Dec||Cost|
9am - 4:30pm
|-||15||-||-||17||-||-||9||-||11||-||-||1 Day - $25|
|ADVANCED SKIN & BODY:
9am - 4:30pm
|-||15-19||-||-||17-21||-||-||9-13||-||11-15||-||-||5 Days - $350|
|SKIN & WAX COMBO CLASSES:
9am - 4:30pm
|-||15-1922-23||-||-||17-2124-25||-||-||9-1316-17||-||11-1518-19||-||-||7 Days - $600|
|SKIN CONDITIONS CLASS (ONLINE COURSE)
10:00am - 12:00pm
|-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||25-26||1-215||-||10 Hours - $200|
- Full payment is due at time of registration.
- Class Location: Classes are held at our corporate office in Concord, California. Class sizes are limited, so please contact us for availability.
- Transfers/Cancellations: There is a $25.00 transfer fee if you wish to attend the same class on a different date or transfer the funds to another class. Transfers must be requested five days prior to class. There is a $50.00 cancellation fee. No refund for cancellations within three days of class or no shows.
- Certificates: Upon completion you will be given a Class Certificate.
- Product Credit: When attending any class you will receive product credit valid only for the day of the class.