As skincare professionals, you understand the benefits of working a targeted face mask treatment into your facials. Face masks can deliver powerful ingredients in the skin leading to many benefits including maximizing the efficacy of the face mask (thanks to the amount of time the mask is left on the skin), along with any products used before and after the face mask treatment. Even better is each of the Tuel Masks listed below are designed to target specific skin concerns and are effective enough to deliver immediate results.
With five masks each customized to particular skincare concerns, plus a highly effective desert clay mask and an enzyme peel exfoliating mask, Tuel offers many options to benefit the skin during your facial treatments. If you are a Tuel Pro, you know we always suggest using Desert Clay as your base mask. Ideal for every skin type, this mask features pure smectite clay and works to remineralize, detoxify pores and absorb excess oil without dehydrating the skin. It can also calm reactive skin and lock in moisture.
Try These Mask Hacks
Designed to work together to target skin conditions, here are some of our favorite mask hacks. Start with your desert clay, then add the appropriate mask (and enough water to make it creamy) for their skin type. Instead of just applying each individually, get creative and mix them together for maximum results.
- For Dry or Mature Skin: Desert Clay + Moisture Plus will remineralize, replenish and moisturize the skin while potentially preventing dehydration and moisture loss.
- For Mature Skin: Desert Clay + Lift Up Firming Mask will first remineralize, then hydrate and work to protect the skin against external aging factors.
- For Acne: Desert Clay + Detox Clay + Lift Up Firming Masks to treat and soothe acne-prone skin. The Desert Clay Mask drives in minerals and draws out toxins, the Detox Clay Mask is calming, while Lift Up Firming Mask rejuvenates the skin. You can also try mixing the Detox Clay Mask and the Balance Mask to nourish and soothe.
- For Combo/Oily Skin: Desert Clay + Balance Superfood Mask + Lift Up Firming Mask for a rejuvenating, balancing treatment.
- For Reactive Skin: Desert Clay + Balance Superfood Mask + Super Soothe to quickly calm down inflamed skin leaving it feeling cool, relieved and supple.
- Want to take your facials to the next level? Add an essential oil to any mask treatment for added nourishment.
- You can also massage with Lift-Up Firming Mask as well as using it in your finishing mix. And if your client is still a little red by this stage, use the Super Soothe Mask during the massage to help calm their skin.