Soothe Those Skin Issues with these Face Masks
What’s the biggest barrier to achieving beautiful skin? It’s got to be those skin issues—acne, dryness, rosacea, eczema—nothing will affect how your clients feel about their skin faster. The truth is, everyone is looking for that one miracle product that will help solve all their skincare issues and woes during one facial treatment. And while that might be tough to do in one visit, it is possible to soothe what ails their skin with a few face masks powered by the benefits of botanicals. Read on for a full rundown of all the masks the Tuel Professional line has to offer and how they can help certain skin conditions.
A Winning Line Up
With five masks each customized to particular skincare concerns, plus a vitamin rich desert clay mask and an enzyme peel exfoliating mask, Tuel offers many options to use on the skin during your facial treatments.
Always start with the Desert Clay as your base mask. Ideal for every skin type, this hydrating clay mask helps to detoxify pores and absorb excess oil without dehydrating the skin. Mineral-rich smectite clay helps balance by forming a protective barrier that can calm reactive skin. Add water to any mask you are mixing with the Desert Clay mask until the consistency is like honey.
Wax Queen Tips: Want to take your facials to the next level? Add an essential oil to any mask treatment for added nourishment. You can also massage with Lift-Up Firming Mask as well as using it in your finishing mix. Or if your client is still a little red by this stage, use the Super Soothe Mask for the massage.
Fight Those Skin Issues
- Balance Superfood Mask: If clients struggle with combo or oily skin, this clay mask goes on buttery smooth and shouldn’t dry out the skin as it works to restore natural balance. Superfoods such as kale, spinach, and spirulina help nourish the skin while Kaolin clay works to absorb excess oil.
- Lift Up Firming Mask: This is your anti-aging superhero. This gel mask is rich in free radical-fighting antioxidants, such as co-enzyme Q10, algae and glucosamine. Ideal for mature skin it includes ingredients that have been known to help with anti-aging concerns.
- Moisture Plus Nourishing Mask: If your client is suffering from dehydrated, dry skin this thick and creamy mask could help relieve those symptoms. It nourishes and protects the skin with sunflower oil, muru muru, cocoa and shea butter, while glycerin and hyaluronic acid can help boost hydration.
- Super Soothe 2 in 1 Calming Mask: This one is for all those skin conditions that flare up at the worst times. Whether their skin is irritated from acne, sunburn, or an inflammatory skin condition, this powerful mask can relieve redness. Canadian Willow Bark, arnica, and lavender work in harmony to help improve redness, and soothes irritation, leaving the skin calm and cool.
- Detox Clay Mask: Perfect for acne-prone skin or to even spot treat blemishes, this mineral-rich mask includes Kaolin clay and sulfur that work together to battle blemishes caused by bacteria. Zinc oxide promotes healing, while aloe and vitamin E soothe and condition.