The Professionals Guide to Choosing the Right Wax Warmer
Never underestimate the power of a good wax warmer to achieve maximum results for your clients. Why, you ask? Because as pros you know that the right temperature is the key to a better wax experience. Consistent heat is essential for wax to perform properly—under heated wax goes on too thick, doesn’t remove the hair as well, and can lead to bruising. If the wax is too hot, it can burn the skin. So how do you choose? Here’s how to make sure you have the right tools at the right time for the best wax.
What to Look For
Let’s start with some basics. All quality warmers should do—or have—the following:
- Heat both hard and soft wax evenly, allowing you to focus your attention on your clients, not your warmer.
- Offer temperature settings, so you can adjust heat based on the temperature of your wax room.
- Include a fast heating element that is well made and reliable.
- A one-year warranty. Quality wax warmers are an investment—make sure yours is protected.
- A double-basin warmer option so you can keep your hard and soft wax ready all day long.
How to Choose
With options available in three sizes, we wouldn’t trust Berodin Wax in anything other than—you guessed it—a Berodin Warmer. Here’s the 411 on each to help you choose what’s best for you and your business, all designed for the best and most efficient wax treatments. They all include break-resistant lids and one-year warranties, and their sleek design will bring a little “sexy back” to your salon.
- The Berodin Big Double Basin Warmer: This heavy-duty professional warmer has one side that holds a traditional 14-ounce size tin of wax and a second basin that holds almost four pounds of hard wax. At the core, the strong, super-fast heating element is reliable and consistent when heating your wax. And, if you do a lot of Brazilian wax treatments, this is the perfect double warmer.
- The Single 400GM Warmer: This sturdy warmer fits most 14oz tins and has an easy to use dial for adjusting heat. When it comes to warmers, make sure your single basin includes a quality temperature control feature and reliable heating element that will help your waxes perform better than ever. Consider using two warmers in your treatment room to keep your wax ready at all times.
- The Single 800GM Warmer: This larger single warmer fits most 800mg tins and has an easy-to-use dial for adjusting heat. The best of both worlds, this larger single warmer will make sure your Berodin Aqua and Berodin Black as well as the Berodin Blue and Berodin Jet Set will be heated to the ideal temperature every time.